- Disallowed building close to enemy walkers like with bases.
- Improved checks for walker collisions when building.
- Balanced weight of all equipment and buildables properly.
- Lowered number of times a single iron rock can be quarried to 7.
- Capped quality at 100 for the moment.
- Significantly buffed water bags; 100, 800 and 2000 slots.
- Lowered building costs of water bags.
- Disallowed placing items in Campfire output.
- Slightly nerfed Gas Bombs.
- Significantly nerfed Sulfur Bombs.
- Added unique icons for all backpacks.
- Fixed claimed event maps using a wrong formula for proxy bonus.
- Fixed incorrect pickaxe interaction with obsidian.
- Fixed sometimes not being able to interact with containers.
- Fixed clan cap display for non-activated maps.
From the Team
Welcome to the beta of Shifting Sands. Please hop on our Discord and drop us a line on cool ideas or any bugs you find.
Please remember, like the game... the site is still in beta. We update it several times a day and things may break occasionally.
Thank you to everyone for making this such a great community. We are approaching 15,000 registered users, 2300 maps and 140,000 resource locations. I look forward to releasing some of the planned features to the site like a character builder, enhanced maps and the tech tree.
Consider donating or clicking on an ad to support the hosting costs which are around $200 a month.